Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hi kids! It's been waaay too long since I've had the time let alone the energy to write to y'all. Trust me when I write there is plenty to write about but I was restricted to my room whilst suffering - scuse me, surviving this whole ordeal.
First and foremost I would like to take this opportunity to thank "Roomate Robyn" for keeping those inquiring minds fed with all the news that's fit to print. This hasn't been easy in any way shape or form for either one of us. Shanks.
As for the butterfly description...very sweet but I would have to say the moth is more appropriate due to the fact that I was, as of a few days ago, seeking the solice of the "white light" as opposed to breaking out into a beautiful colorful being - but I appreciate the sentiment and it's not lost.
Well kids, I'm getting tired and it's time to get back to my room. Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mornin' Curt!
Glad you are heading out soon, hope it's still on schedule. Bike like a fiend, keep on going new immune system! Best,
Judith