Monday, August 4, 2008

Final Countdown

Curt seemed to have more energy today. He was still able to kick my butt in Boggle for 2 hours which frustrates the hell out of me, but I keep going back for more...He's also quite hairy which is new from when I saw him last week. His beard and hair is growing back with a vengance and he requested that I bring the clippers so he can clean himself up :-). The scar from the omaya insertion/removal is barely visible now, unless you knew it's was once there.

BMT is scheduled for 11:00AM tomorrow. It will be administered in his room (although they plan on moving him to a new room tomorrow with double doors), for some reason that's important. He's been told to do as much walking around as he can today because he will be too weak to get out of his bed for the next several days.

So for now Curt is 'livin' the dream' in a peaceful slumber.

Stay tuned - Roomate Robyn

No comments: