Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day+1

Today Curt started his day+1 meds. These are the meds that fight against the graph versus host disease. Again for those of you that are not familair with BMT's; graph versus host is the biggest risk in BMT's. It means that the body rejects the BMT and starts attacking the organs one by one. He also had his chest exrayed to make sure that nothing is building up in the lungs. That will happen every Wed.

I've got some great pics of him with his gas mask and as soon as I can figure out how to add photos to the blog I will do so. Or I'll have Heather do it when I get back to SLO :-)

Roomate Robyn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Curt, Carne and Debbie were at your mothers this weekend as it was Debbies birthday. We took time to salute you with several glasses of wine and your Mom and Cara filed me in on some stories about you. We all agreed you could charm you way out of anything.You were definately missed though I must say Cara rolled her eyes when I noticed how much the two of you resemble each other facially. Don't worry she loves you anyway.

cindrg said...

Hey Curt: Just want to let you know the Cindrich clan is thinking of you! (you too Robyn!)
SLO is kinda quiet without you! Hurry home! :-)

Weaver said...

Curt my brother, after you get back, you and me destroy the town. After all we been through me and you will be unstoppable. What you say ;)
Pritch

Anonymous said...

Curt and Robyn I have been thinking about the two of you! You are both in my prayers. It sounds like everything is going well and it will all come one day at a time. Everyone here at work have asked if I've heard from you (Robyn)and are anxious to hear how Curt is doing.... I will let them know that you are a trooper and all is going well.......
Take care and Mark and I can't wait til you get home we miss you!

marilynt said...

Hi Robyn & Curt,

congrats on making it through all of this. you have tremendous endurance & strenth. All that running of Robyn's has sure helped!

Anyway, God bless you both. I will keep praying for you from Phoenix.

Keep the faith, Love Marilyn, Shelby & Heston Thompson