Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wow! Two blog entrails in one day...This is basically a supplement to Robyns from earlier...another am @ ITA for lab draws and fluids. I'm eating a wee bit better each day and walking the area more for some exercise. As a matter of fact I've been walking to and fro my daily appointments. The walk isn't that far (approximately .25 mile). I get a wee bet winded but it's all good.
The Staff feels I'm progressing well but for me not fast enough! All in good time me boy, all in good time.
We had a little bit 'o excitement when we returned to the HOME apartments. We were greeted by fire engines and the building was evacuated. It appears someone on the third floor left something on the burner which set off the alarm.
Time to continue my walk for the pm. Until next time...stay healthy!

-me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Curt,

How are you feeling buddy? Are the new taste buds evolving past plastic? It's fascinating to think that you'll have tastes related to your brother. Think about it... maybe you'll have better taste memory for fine foods (donuts) and fine wine.

I put the movie reels up online:

http://ourmedia.org/user/142299

Thought you might enjoy checking out the latest edition.

I'll call you this week to check in.

Brently