Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Today was a long day @ ITA. We were there from 1030 to 1550. Nothing really new to report regarding my lab draws. The #'s continue to flatulate/fluctuate - up one day, down a bit the next. It's to be expected.
Todays counts are as follows:

  • WCT - 5.0
  • HCT - 34.7
  • PLTS - 114

Everything seems to be going ducky according to the Quacks/Medical folks. My only real issue is my lack of fluid intake. You see I'm supposed to be drinking up to three litres a day to help flush the organs esp. Mr Kidney and I've been only managing up to one litre a day. This will not do because I'm not going through all this just to be put on Dialysis down the road! Suffice it to say my fluid intake is much improved - I'm just a peein' macheein'.
Anywho kids, It's late and yours truly is famished so I think it's time to head HOME to find out what tastes bad tonight and force it down. Yummers.
Be good and stay healthy.

-me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Curt!
Hope you are feeling chipper and eating tastes better and better! Gotta go, time to put some shutters on already! Judith

Anonymous said...

Hey Curt and Robyn,

I wanted you both to know that I'm keeping up on your blog daily and glad to know that things are going as(noramal)as they're suppose to. Sorry it's been such a long and hard battle, however, only to be won! One day soon, this will be in the past! Keep up the strong fight! I miss you both!! Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hey Curt, glad to read you are doing better. I had some drive-through-surgery on one elbow last month and get to do the other this month. I am amazed at what medecine can do these days. I am amazed at what you have managed to do.We want you back here in San Luis so keep getting better.