Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hi everyone, this is Robyn and I just wanted to add something to Curt's comments. Like Curt mentioned we had a fabulous weekend together. It was the most normal weekend we've been able to have since the middle of July. I was so happy to be able to take Curt to Half Moon Bay on Sat to do something he wanted to do, instead of something he had to do. He did get lots of stares from everyone he passed and at the 18th hole when they asked everyone to be quiet at the green, all you could hear was Curt breathing. I wanted to throw a cloak over him and say 'May the force be with you!' Seriously, it was so good to see him actually enjoying himself and getting back into the real world again. We've been so concerned about his health these last 2 months that we never even realized what an amazing campus Stanford is. There is so much art, architecture and beautiful gardens all over the place. We walked around for hours on Sun taking it all in, taking pictures and just enjoying the gorgeous day we were blessed with.

Today is day+64 and when I look at the big picture, it's gone by very fast. But on a day to day basis, I miss him terribly and there isn't an hour that I don't think about him. Thanks go out to everyone that has posted comments, come to visit, helped me with cat duty or just listened when I didn't think I could take another thing going wrong. You are all angels in our eyes.

Only 36 more days to go!

Robyn

No comments: