Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good afternoon voyeurs, I mean readers. Lol. It's a beautiful day here in Palo Alto. Mr Sun is blessing us with presence and warmth. Yesterday me Mum and I spent the latter part of the day perusing the gardens outside the museum - specifically the Roudin exhibit then we finished up with a cruise over to the quad area by the Church. Robyn, Brently and Don have all experienced the same tour so I'm sure they can relate. For those of you who can't relate...get yer ass up here! Time is limited!
In case I failed to mention it I am down to two days a week at the ITA. All's going well aside from the issue of weight. I was also given a new prescription today to add to my repertoire. I'm not due back until Monday for routine labs, x-ray and.......oh yeah a bone marrow biopsy! Oh well, someones gotta do it may as well be me since I'm already here.

As for all the comments folks have been leaving please don't think they go unnoticed. I appreciate each and every one and more over the fact that you feel I'm worth your time. I thank you from the depths of me heart.

You all have a wonderful weekend and stay healthy!

-me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Curt,

Brently here... how's your weight coming along? Any new foods tasting good again?

B

Anonymous said...

Heya Curt,
Neighborhood update....just had a garage sale over here, got some succulents in the ground you'll need to check out, and am actually clearing a spot for a garden box in the back! Hope that you are EATING and it tastes better as well as goes down smoother. Sure you have a favorite ensure flavor by now :-) We will be headed out of town next week, to check out the soaring walls of Zion. We'll send you some pics. Stay on the 2x/wk plan and we hope you'll soon be home. Lots of love, Judith

Anonymous said...

Hi Curt and Robyn,
Congrats on being down to two days, Curt! Sorry I missed your visit, Robyn. Maybe this week? Meanwhile, here is my website giving a summary of our race this weekend for Team in Training and the latest on John's progress. Looking forward to meeting you both.
Dana