Thursday, July 31, 2008

Greeting from radiation central! I apologize for not writing yesterday but the computer was acting up and I was winding down.

Wednesday 30: early to rise - wolf down a banana/take meds en route to Hospital. AM opened with nausea meds in prep for my 0730 Radiation. We decided we didn't want a repeat of yesterdays gift exchange. All went well for the treatments. I seems not a day goes by I'm not introduced to a new drug/pill. It seems each new pill gets larger than the previous...lucky me!
Out by 1700.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried to leave you a message before but it didn't take. Let's see if this one does. I was going to say your bro anonymous doesn't even have to identify himself, who but Carne would call you a nomial caucasoid?Anyway, too bad I'm not there to give you a milkshake but I'm afraid you'd just give it right back.You're kind of a dangerous guy. At least with your blog I can check in on you now.
Crystal in SLO

Anonymous said...

Finally getting around to reading your blog. Way funnier and better than all the lame e-mails i receive. Love knowing your progress and sending prayers and thoughts your way. Hope everyone is treating you like a king! The nurses are lucky to have such a great patient, with such an amazing spirit. Give Robyn my best. You are missed, thought of and talked about often at FHMC. We love ya, Abby

Unknown said...

Hey! I just received the email for the blog. Great idea and kudos to who thought of it. I'm glad to hear that your treatment is under way, but it doesn't sound like a walk in the park. Completely admire your perspective, courage and 'tude. Have to admit I'm not Nurse Nightingale and seeing you share your breakfast would have caused me to react and it would have become a buffet! Yuck! Good thing you have Nurse Robyn. I wish you an easy recovery and Godspeed home.
Love, Gina