Thursday, November 6, 2008

Good AM one and all!! It's Thursday AM and if things go as planned - as I anticipate they will - then I should be blessing you all with me presence tomorrow eve. I'll believe it when it happens.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all those involved during my health scare over this last year. Remember it's still not over and I still have roughly another year of rebuilding all I've lost (weight, strength etc..). Once again I couldn't have done this without the unselfish generosity of all those who participated in my healing - physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally.

Robyn, thank you for sacrificing your time and energy. It means alot to me and my family. We are great full for all you've done.

Ma, I thank you for your sacrifices too. Even though we tested each others patience at times, it's all been well worth it.

To all my surrogate keepers - Heather, Paula, Brently, LizAnn and Don...you kids are awesome and I'll always owe you a debt of gratitude.

I look forward to seeing you all and apologize to any I may have left out. Stay strong and above all, stay healthy!!

-me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are sooo looking forward to your return!
See you soon,
Eric and Judith

Richard ONeil said...

Way to go Curt! and Robyn too.
Remember I got out in 90 so I will hold those 3 days over your head as you can use the the same sib match over mine...ha ha kiddding Rest and heal my friend.

Anonymous said...

Hooray,Curt and Robyn! What terrific news! Please consider giving us the occasional update from home as you continue your journey back to health. John and I appreciate hearing your, and Rich's stories. We're tagging behind...day 38!
Dana and John Fiore

Richard ONeil said...

fun talking to you yesterday Curt. Call me for the real scoop anytimeon meds/mask and beyond.
Your friend and the one who prays for you always.
Rich

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you! You are in our thoughts and prayers!

Eric and Karen Baty